Sunday, November 4, 2012

Time to Write

     I have been busy lately with cutting wood and taking care of things on the farm, and

keeping up with my

college homework, but even when I am not writing, I am thinking about writing, figuring out what will happen

next, and who my characters are and how they act.  This evening I finally got several thousand words

finished on "The Red Light", and I am very happy about that, I want to have it finished before Thanksgiving,

I have many books lined up to write, I have the outline finished for "Back To Life", a zombie Novella that will

be finished before christmas, and I hope to write some short stories for the holidays like, "A Zombie

Thanksgiving," and "A Zombie Christmas", those should be fun things to read inbetween books.

     Have a lovely day and feel free to comment anytime on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment