Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bad couple of months

     The past couple of months have been stressful, long, and filled with pain and loss.

Things are good so far this month and I am itching to get Monstrosse and Back To

Life finished and start on the second Z-Universe book.

     I'll be getting ready to get the cover for Monstrosse done sometime within this week.

I have an idea of how I want it and can't wait to see it finished.

     Last night we turned in a contract with the publisher to do a Children's book and I am

excited to see it finished.

     Thank you all that have supported me and are keeping me going, push and ask on

Facebook all you want about how progress is going on my projects.  Writing isn't easy and

any help to keep me from procrastinating would be appreciated lol.  Everyone have a lovely

day!

No comments:

Post a Comment